Join our Research Team
Arab Policy Forum is opening an opportunity for interested academics and researchers to join its research team for the position of Researcher.
The position is based in Istanbul. (With the possibility of working remotely)
The researcher is required to:
- Conduct monthly research projects on subjects proposed by the Forum’s Research Unit.
- Proofread, evaluate and edit academic articles.
- Contribute in determining main research topics regarding current events in the MENA region.
- Write research proposals.
- Participate in organizing events (Webinars, Seminars, Workshops…).
- Write post-event reports and briefs; according to priority.
- Collect, record, analyze data, and conduct interviews when necessary.
- Adhere to our Research standards and guidelines.
- Candidates must have a Master’s or a Doctoral degree in International Relations, Political Science, Political Sociology, Security Studies, Political Economy, Political history, Philosophy, International Law, Development Studies, Comparative studies… or related fields that fall within Social Sciences and Humanities.
- High knowledge of Scientific Research Methodologies.
- Candidates must be able to write analytical reports, policy papers, article reviews, and conduct scientific research.
- Previous research experience is mandatory.
- Must have excellent English and Arabic writing and editing skills.
- Be attentive and familiar with political developments in the MENA region.
- Have good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
The qualified applicants will receive a consideration for employment e-mail and will be invited for a face-to-face Job interview.
In order to apply, please fill in your personal information and upload your C.V in the following form: